. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.|
• Immediate access to 500+ PDF eBooks
• Integrated access to 180+ PDF Open Access eBooks
• 6-12 new eBooks each month (approx. 100-120 titles added per annum)
• No limits to concurrent users
• No limits to number of downloads
• Access via IP Authentication, or username/password
• View PDF eBooks online or download for offline access
• MARC records available or collection data available from ProQuest and Ebsco
• Legacy access after a subscription period of three or more years**
Archaeopress Digital is the most cost-effective way for libraries and institutions to make our full range of eBook content available to their users.
Click the Contents button above to download a short introduction and guide to the service or watch the video below:
For more information or to request a 30 day, no-cost and no-obligation trial, please contact Patrick Harris email@example.com
This item is not available for purchase online.
For help and information please email firstname.lastname@example.org